THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST
Common Classes We Provide:
BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Length: 4.5 hours approx.
- Course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask), foreign-body airway obstruction, and AED use.
- Length: 3.5 hours approx., 2.5 hours without Infant CPR
- Course teaches CPR, AED use, relief of choking in adults and children, and infant CPR and relief of choking, and use of barrier devices for all ages.
Heartsaver First Aid/AED/CPR
- Length: 7.5 hours approx., 6.5 without Infant CPR
- Course teaches how to manage illness and injuries in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. Content includes General Principles, Medical Emergencies, Injury Emergencies, CPR and AED usage. An optional topic is Environmental Emergencies.
Bloodborne Pathogens Awareness
- Length: 2 hours approx.
- This program includes information that will help students understand pathogens and how to reduce exposure risks for themselves and others. The program assists in satisfying the training requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor, and OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. This course is intended for employees that have a reasonable anticipation of contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials as a result of performing designated job duties.