Marelly is committed to lifesaving programs in the workplace, and no program is complete without proper training. Proper training is essential to a successful workplace emergency response program.
Our National network of American Heart Association, Red Cross, Ashi, and safety council instructors are always ready and willing to educate, prepare, and make your lay responders feel comfortable if a medical emergency arises.
Marelly AEDs & First Aid provides the classes ON-SITE at your location. Time constraints or having trouble getting a group together? Some associations allow for online classes and short notice local skills testing.
Common Classes We Provide:
BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Length: 4.5 hours approx.
- Course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask), foreign-body airway obstruction, and AED use.
- Length: 3.5 hours approx., 2.5 hours without Infant CPR
- Course teaches CPR, AED use, relief of choking in adults and children, and infant CPR and relief of choking, and use of barrier devices for all ages.
Heartsaver First Aid/AED/CPR
- Length: 7.5 hours approx., 6.5 without Infant CPR
- Course teaches how to manage illness and injuries in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. Content includes General Principles, Medical Emergencies, Injury Emergencies, CPR and AED usage. An optional topic is Environmental Emergencies.
Bloodborne Pathogens Awareness
- Length: 2 hours approx.
- This program includes information that will help students understand pathogens and how to reduce exposure risks for themselves and others. The program assists in satisfying the training requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor, and OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. This course is intended for employees that have a reasonable anticipation of contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials as a result of performing designated job duties.
Request a Quote!
Marelly AED’s and First Aid has been my go to when it comes to AED’s sale and service. I currently have 45+ AED’s in service throughout our sports park and have not had any issues. I would highly recommend Marelly for your AED needs.
I have worked with Marelly AEDs & First Aid on several different sized AED Projects, including very large scale deployment projects. They are awesome to work with and take great care of their clients. They are quick to respond to any questions we have. I highly recommend letting them help implement and service your AED Program.
In my job I wear many hats and my time is important. So, it is refreshing to find a responsive and reliable company that I can call with the confidence in knowing they will deliver me a quality product at a fair price every time. Marelly is that kind of company!