FACT: STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT APPROXIMATELY 5 OUT OF 10 WORKPLACE AED PROGRAMS ARE NOT 100% COMPLIANT.
Are you compliant?
Let’s face it, there is a lot more to an AED program than simply hanging one on the wall and hoping for the best. Federal, state, and even potential local ordinances must be followed so that your AED Program is ready to go if needed!
Over 70 percent of our customers participate in Marelly’s AED Compliance Management Program called AEDOversight.com. From implementation support, to compliance, to routine maintenance and scheduling, AEDOversight.com takes the weight of of your shoulders when implementing a COMPLETE and COMPLIANT program.
AEDOversight.com provides you with the following:
- Site Assessments
- State Legislative and Regulatory requirements review
- A written policy and procedure for your organization
- Medical Direction and Medical Oversight
- Registration of your Program with:
- State and Local EMS Agencies
- 911 Call Centers
- Other agency required for compliance
- Online Program Management through AEDOversight.com