Empowering rescuers with Real CPR Help technology
“A successful workplace AED must be build around the lay responder. For the infrequent, trained lay responder, there is no better AED on the market. The ZOLL AED +Plus greatly reduces the need for the lay responder to remember what they were taught to do in an event.”
-Chip Georges, President of Marelly AEDs & First Aid
The ZOLL® AED Plus® defibrillator continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance. Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, but all require high-quality CPR. AED Plus guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and will deliver a shock if needed.
- Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions and supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts. No other AED provides this type of technology at such an affordable cost
- Five-year battery and electrodes mean fewer replacements, improved readiness, reduces liability, and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership
- IP-55 rating. IP stands for ingress protection, and the first number represents its score for dust protection (5 out of a possible 6). The second number represents its protection from water (5 out of a possible 8). This ZOLL AED+Plus Defibrillator can stand up to quite a bit of abuse when compared to the average portable AED device.
- The ZOLL AED+Plus is truly the only AED with clear audio and visual prompts for responder assistance.
Included in this package is the following:
- ZOLL AED+Plus with a 7 year warranty (free registration required)
- One-Piece CPR-D Pads (5 Year shelf life) with Rescue prep kit conveniently attached to pads (scissors, razor, one-way barrier mask, nitrile gloves, dry towel)
- Duracell Lithium 123 Battery (Set of 10)
- ZOLL AED+Plus Soft Carry Case
- ZOLL RescueNet Code Review (free download)
- ZOLL “AED Equipped” Facility (or Vehicle) Decal
- Free Physician’s Prescription
- Free Domestic Shipping (UPS)
Don’t forget we take trade-ins every day toward the purchase of a new ZOLL AED+Plus or AEDPro.
Alternate Part Number(s):