When your AEDs are needed, you need them to be ready.
Because of today’s reliance on human AED inspectors, more than 1 IN 5 AEDs may not be ready for use. This leads to an increased risk of AED failure, avoidable sudden cardiac death and lawsuits. And, of course, there are direct and indirect costs associated with pulling valuable employees away from their primary jobs to perform AED checks. But now, there’s AED Sentinel, the first remote AED monitoring system built for every AED program.
AED Sentinel eliminates the need for human inspections, reducing the risk of AED failure and the consequences that follow. Designed and built by the leading authority in AED program compliance, AED Sentinel provides the ultimate in ease of AED ownership. With AED Sentinel, you can be confident your devices are always ready, ensuring compliance and easing the burdens of program cost and management. And, the system is backed by AED Sentinel Certified Compliance at no additional cost, as well as a hardware warranty for the life of your subscription.
Features & Benefits
AED Sentinel was thoughtfully designed to provide an uncomplicated solution to a complicated problem, enabling AED program managers to quickly self-install and foolproof their AED programs in minutes. It works with all current AED makes and models installed in wall-mounted cabinets.
Easy installation and activation allows subscribers to quickly set up AED Sentinel hardware and AED Sentinel Manager software, and to start remote monitoring their AEDs right away.
24/7 automated remote monitoring alerts you to:
- AED cabinet door open
- AED ready or service required
- AED batteries and pads within useful life or require replacement
Review, download and/or share verifiable and legally defensible AED program performance reports:
- Access digital documentation of all monitoring results and status check logs in the user-friendly AED Sentinel Manager
- Give Legal/Compliance a copy of your AED Sentinel Certified Compliance documentation, showing how AED Sentinel ensures your AED program is compliant with AED inspection standards, AED laws and manufacturer guidelines.
Technology & Integration:
- No fixed power source required – hardware uses regular, long-lasting, off-the-shelf batteries that are easily replaced
- Data transmitted via cellular network, completely independent of your network, so no need to bother the IT team or struggle with complicated Wi-Fi setup and reliability issues
- Enables data integration with third-party AED program asset tracking systems
- AED Sentinel hardware is warranty-protected for three-years from the start of your AED Sentinel subscription.
HAVE MORE THAN ONE AED? CALL US FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING